The OFHS is comprised of humane societies and other groups involved in animal welfare across Ohio. We rely on statewide agency participation and individual involvement to remain on the forefront of the constantly changing field of animal welfare.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to training throughout the year
- Access to legislative updates
- Access to information regarding funding opportunities
- Networking with other agencies
- Organizational listing on the Ohio Federate Humane Societies website
- Support and voice for State and local legislative issues
All members must cooperate with, and support, the objectives of OFHS, comply with state laws, and maintain accurate and complete records.
Voting members are defined as any incorporated, nonprofit, humane society incorporated under Ohio Revised Code 1717 and who are currently registered with the Ohio Secretary of State.
Non-voting Members Include
Municipal Government Animal Control and/or Dog Wardens
Nonprofit Animal Welfare Agencies
$50/year for organizations with a budget of less than $500,000
$100/year for organizations with a budget of more then $500,000
$10/year for Associate Membership
$5/year for Individual Membership
$100 for Lifetime Individual Membership